Friday, June 17, 2011

Today I learned that Tyler, the Creator and Chris Brown hate each other...

I follow both Tyler, The Creator (who I blogged about earlier) and Chris Brown on Twitter. Currently they are talking back and forth dissing each other and its hilarious. Tyler's calling him Christopher and saying he needs a timeout and Chris Brown is saying that Tyler looks like an ape (Which I thought was racist but apparently not). Anyway, who ya got in a fight? I kinda wanna go with Tyler, just because hes crazy and hes actually jacked. However, if there is a car window involved.... forget it. Chris Brown beasts car windows.  But I feel like twitter beefs are the new high school drama. OMG IM LIKE SOOOO TOTALLY OVER IT!

Vs.


1 comment:

  1. im gonna have to agree with chris brown on this one ... he does kinda look like an ape...

    ReplyDelete