Friday, June 17, 2011

Today I learned that this is one of the saddest days in American history...

Hello everyone. I am in a deep state of mourning as I am sure most of you are. This is truly a day that will live in infamy. Of course I am talking about the tragic news that broke early this morning about the disappearance of Ms. Rebecca Black's masterpiece of a music video from Youtube.  I am sorry it has taken me this long to post this, but I have been in bed crying all day. I know how much this terrible news affects every American's life because Ms. Black is truly the voice of our generation.  I would just advise everyone to stiffen their upper lip, keep their heads high, and go back to their daily routines as hard as it may be. It is what Rebecca would have wanted.
P.S. How was the U.S. government not shut down today? I mean flags should have at least been half mast right?

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should blog about this. My friends and I were pregaming before a night out on the town in Oxford when we realized that the best music video to play would have to be "Friday." Much to our disappointment, the video was no longer available, so we had to settle for a cheaper video of the lyrics with the song playing in the background. Very disappointed, to say the least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. #nofear...before they took it down, I downloaded it from youtube to my ipod...it doesnt have the video...but the music is so wonderful you can just see RB's face :p

    ReplyDelete