Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yesterday I learned Coning is the new Planking...

If you are up on your internet hipster culture you know planking as the phenomena of laying as stiff as a board face down on random objects. Google it if you really want to.

Me planking three bikes. Solid
However, this weekend I learned of a new internet phenomena sweeping the country called Coning.  This involves going through McDonald's drive thrus, ordering a .99 cent vanilla ice cream cone, and grabbing the ice cream from on top of the cone and driving away (or some sort of variation). Obviously, being the cool hipsters we are, we tried this out last night and it was a great success. Normally the McDonald's that we go to would be perfect because it has the two windows. But Last night they threw us a wrench and made us not only pay at the second window, but order at it as well because their intercom thing was down.  No matter, we just continue on and cone the hell out of that McDonald's worker. You can't really see it too well in the video, but the workers reaction was priceless. Enjoy:
Jeremy coning the Newport McD's

4 comments:

  1. also, real cool commenting on my own blog but I forgot to say that were totally gonna get more involved with this and get some more advanced coning going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a hipster I can't handle it...teach me your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drunkenly planked 2 plastic lawn chairs last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy and I are probably soulmates. At the very least we enjoy each others company for moderate amounts of time. I'm visiting asap and we're doing everything in this post.

    ReplyDelete